Monday 8 April 2013

Do you think my babies look alike??

Have you ever wonder if your kids will look like the daddy or mummy? Here, I've some pictures from the past to share.

Just wondering if we all look alike?




Who do think this is?



Your guess on the above picture?? Yes, you are right. It's none other than me. This picture was taken when I was 4 months going 5 months old.



Answer is quite clear. It's my eldest I.

This picture is taken when he's about 8 months old. I think he looks like his daddy. Well, his daddy doesn't have a baby photo to share.

This is none other than my 2nd prince himself.
This picture is taken when he is 5 months old. He just shaved his hair when this picture was taken.


This is my baby I. A sweet smile that melts our heart.
This picture is taken when baby I is 4 months old. She's such a darling. And she has a smile that melts our heart.

Did you see any resemblance in the 4 photos? Hahaha! My 3 kids all come from the same factory. That's why they look alike when they were babies. They have all grown and their characters are very different. They are each special in their own ways.



The 3 rascals together.

Last but not least, my 2 sons are my little helpers at home. They love their baby sister very much. I know they will be a responsible and caring person.


No comments:

Post a Comment