Sunday 5 January 2014

Reflections of 2013 and Embracing 2014

Hi all! Happy New Year!!! I hope you have a good year in 2013.  

My 2013 is quite eventful. Let's do a quick recap okay?
  • Seeing Princess Ivory growing stronger and healthy each day.
    • She stayed in ICU for almost a month, hence we were quite worried. Now she is damn playful and naughty.






 

  • Isaac caught chicken pox and missed 1st week of school.
    • Good grief! Not sure where this boy caught chicken pox from. He got it on chirstmas day, which means he gonna missed 1st week of school. We must be real "lucky". Buy 4-D also never so "zui".And he spread to Imax too.
Imax and his chicken pox cheeky face

  • Isaac went to Primary 1 on the 2nd week of Jan.
    • Finally, we see our eldest child went to P1. But he had an eye infection on the day he returned to school. Poor boy!!
Isaac plagued with swollen eye after he recovered from chicken pox
Forcing a big smile for mummy
So small build but carrying so big bag
  • I returned to work after 16 weeks of maternity leaves. New colleagues, new challenges and new boss.
    • CNY celebration with family and friends.  
CNY celebration with family

My ATS primary school CNY gathering
    • CNY "lo hei" with SQA-team. 


  • Our overseas trip - to Genting Highland 


  • Isaac, Ivory, Imax and me down with HFMD. 

  • My kids' colorful life in school - journey to learning and have fun
Isaac acting as "Xiao Ren" in his CME performance
 
 
Imax's school excursion to Sea Aquarium at RWS





Here's a quick check on my 2013 resolutions!
  • Control my temper and adjust my way of disciplining the kids at home i.e. no more caning   X  
  • Save a fraction of my monthly income    X     
  • To lost weight via exercise and lesser food intake     X                        
  • Attend parenting workshops     ✔
  • Create a conducive learning environment for the kids at home     ✔
  • Have a big birthday bash for baby Ivory     ✔
  • Fulfilling the kids' wishes as much as possible e.g. visit to River Safari, Sea Aquarium, Genting Highland etc     ✔
I did not fulfill 3 of my 2013 resolutions. Hopefully, I will be able to do so for year 2014.

My 2014 resolutions are as follows:
  • Control my temper and adjust my way of disciplining the kids at home i.e. no more caning   
  • Save a fraction of my monthly income    
  • To lost weight via exercise and lesser food intake         
  • Coach Imax and Isaac to achieve better results
  • Visit Taiwan

Have a good galloping year ahead and wishes all my friends good health, good weath and happiness. May all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment