Wednesday 2 October 2013

Family Photoshoot 9 Aug 2013

What are we going to do on 9 Aug 2013? It's a long holiday week. The kids were asking me what they were going to do. I had already made appointment with dphotofolio for our family photoshoot. I had also invited my parents to join us.

The photoshoot was scheduled at 10.30 a.m. We reached chinatown at around 10.07 a.m. Managed to find the studio after some time.

First, we started off with family photos. I'd bought the family shirts online with our names printed (super dad H.A., super Mum Daphne, super bro Isaac, super boy Imax and super girl Ivory).






 
My kids look cute, right? They are my precious and pride. Ivory looks so much like Imax and Imax looks like Isaac in these photos. No doubt that they are siblings, all made from the same factory. Hee hee :D
 
Next, comes the photoshoot of Ivory with my parents. My father dotes on her a lot. She's looking as though she's going to fall.
 
 
Some more family photos. We had all changed into red color tops. It's National Day. We must look lively, happy and smiling.



 
Oops. Baby Ivory was not being cooperative. She was tired. It should be her nap time but she was still taking photos. I told her we will take a rest. I change her into the minnie mouse suit. She looked extremely cute in this pink rompers.



 
My baby girl studies astrology? I hope she will be a scientist.


 
Feeding baby Ivory some biscuits.. Now the Naked truth of Ivory. Hope she would not angry with me for sharing her naked photos. It's once in a life-time event to have nude photos taken. Her brothers had taken nude photos when they were babies too.
 

 
 
These are photos of Princess Ivory. She looks beautiful, right? She was actually crying before taking these photos because she was tired and wanted to sleep. We had a hard time to coax her taking these photos.
 
These photos will be her lovely memories when she grows up. It's our gift for her 1 year old birthday. Ivory, we all love you.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment