Wednesday 15 April 2015

Travel diary - Family Trip to Taiwan from 16 Dec 2014 to 25 Dec 2014

This is a belated entry and it will be a long blog on our trip to Taiwan. The pictures say a thousand words.

Well, I remember that the kids were very excited and we were all looking forward to it ever since I booked everything back in June 2014.

This is our first family overseas trip with Ivory.  We brought along a  lot of diapers, milk powder and some winter clothes. This is as we were going there during December, we assume the weather in Taiwan would be very cool (around 16-23 Degree Celsius).

I think I took hundreds of photos on my 10D9N Taiwan trip on both my phone and camera — but I think the photos are worth it as they capture almost all the moments during my trip and it’s great way to record everything I’ve seen and experienced.

Day 0 - We left the house at 8 pm on 15 Dec 2014. We reached Changi airport at around 9.10 pm because hubby forgot his jacket and we asked the taxi to turn back. Luckily, we did because the weather in Taiwan is damn cold. My driver in Taiwan told me it was the coldest week while we were there.

You can see that we took some photos at the Changi airport before we checked in.



 
We had checked in early so that we could walk around in the checked in area. We found a big playground and the children stayed there to play for 30 min.





When it was around 11 pm, we walked towards our board gate and waited outside.


Finally we boarded the plane at 12.15 am. Off we flew to Taiwan. Ivory had taken her fever medication, so she slept till around 5 am, before we reached Taoyuan International airport. These are some photos taken on the aeroplane.







You can read all my posts on my Taiwan trip here:-
Day 1: (Taiwan)  Taichung - Miaoli
Day 2: (Taiwan)  Taichung - Zhongshe Hua Hai (Part 1)
Day 2: (Taiwan)  Taichung - Lavender Cottage & Xinshe castle (Part 2)
Day 3: (Taiwan)  Taichung - Puli (Part 1)
Day 3: (Taiwan)  Taichung - Sun moon lake (Part 2)
Day 4: (Taiwan)  Hehuanshan - Old England Manor - Cingjing
Day 5: (Taiwan)  Cingjing - Green Green Grassland (Part 1)
Day 5: (Taiwan)  Cingjing - Small Swiss Garden (Part 2)
Day 6: (Taiwan)  Taipei - Chiang Jiak Shek Memorial Hall - Taipei 101 
Day 7: (Taiwan)  Taipei - Shifen - Jiufen - Jingguashi - Keelung
Day 8: (Taiwan)  Taipei - Yangmingshan - LiuHuangGu - Tamshui
Day 9: (Taiwan)  Taipei - Zoo - Shilin night market
Day 10: (Taiwan)  Taipei - Longshan Temple - home sweet home


No comments:

Post a Comment